- Update IDE to Visual C ++ 2019.
- The installation program has been updated to NSIS 3.04.
- Now targets Windows 7 or greater. Windows XP and Vista are no longer supported.
- Added sliders and improved appearance in project information.
- Added mouse wheel support to Studio, Pattern Editor, Sequence Editor, and Project Info.
The most important change for most users is the ability to use the mouse wheel to scroll vertically in the program without having to bother scrolling using the scroll bar, and most importantly in the style editor when creating a sequence of notes.
DarkWave Studio is a free digital audio station for Windows. Featuring Virtual Studio modules, a style editor, sequence editor and a multitrack hard drive recorder. It supports VST / VSTi tool and effect plugins.